Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions.
What do I need to do before my carpet is installed?
- The best way to prepare for carpet installation is to make sure that all of your small loose items are packed up, the tops of dressers cleared off, your electronics are disconnected, the bottom row of clothing from your closets is moved, everything is removed from your closet floors and that nothing is left under your bed. Rather than putting things on top of your furniture or bed, please move loose items to a room that isn’t going to be carpeted. It is also a good idea to strip your bed to avoid the dust that can occur during installation. You may need to arrange for unusual items like artwork, aquariums or sculptures to be moved by others ahead of time. Lastly, secure any valuables and keepsakes before installation and make a note to remind yourself where you stored those things.
- The room temperature should be between 65 and 80 degrees 48 hours before and after the carpet installation. Make sure that there is access to fully functioning electrical outlets because power tools will need to be utilized during installation. It is important to make sure your heating and cooling systems are functioning properly because airflow is the best way to dissipate the smells associated with new carpet and padding.
Do I need to be available the day of installation?
- An adult should be present at the start of installation to go over any details of the installation as well as verify that the carpet selected is correct. It is also important that any pets be out of work site. If you are having a runner or custom rug installed, you should make sure you are available to make any necessary decisions.
When will the installation start and how long does it take?
- Typically, first jobs of the day begin between 8:30 and 10:00 am, but sometimes, because of Chicago’s weather and traffic, jobs can be delayed. Every job is unique in terms of how long it will take. Even one bedroom of carpet can take a few hours and any job over 500 square feet could take the better part of a day depending on whether old carpet is being removed and furniture needs to be moved. Bear in mind that the most important consideration is the final result, so please be patient regarding the time an installation takes. It isn’t always predictable.
How do I request a quote?
- write to us: email@example.com
- Call us: +254 711 726715 / +254 720 144182
What payment types do you accept ?
We offer a wide variety of payment types as below : Debit Card Credit Card Net Banking.
How do I find a great quality carpet?
- Check the quality of the carpet from its independent grading/s. Check out our Products List.
How do I install wall to wall carpets?
Wall to wall carpets can be installed in two ways
- using an adhesive-This is where the Carpet is glued down using glue.
- Using Underlay-This is where a sheet is placed between the floor and the carpet,Carpet grippers are used to grip the carpet at the edges
What if I discover a fault with my carpets after installation?
- Items bought online will be subject to returns / repair as per our sales policy, warrantee mentioned on our invoice. Our sales department is available to help you with any queries if you have. Drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +254 711 726715 / +254 720 144182.
How long will artificial glass last?
- Artificial turf will give you up to 20 years of maintenance-free life depending on the volume of traffic in the area. Fake grass won’t fade or flatten. It is UV stabilized and will retain its color and integrity season after season.